The Tourist information center takes place under an ancient stone voult of the original military hospital.
6 boulevard Vauban, in town directly on your right hand..
Ours opening hours :
- from April to June: from monday to saturday from 9.30 am to 12 midday and from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm - open on banked holiday
- July and August every day from 9.30 am to 12h midday and from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm - open on banked holiday
- from September to March: from monday to friday from 9.30 am to 12 midday and from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm - closed on banked holiday
and during french winter holidays from monday to saturday
- Christmas holidays: Closed
We could be closed during these opening hours because you ensure the guided visits. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
You will find:
- free tourist information about the area ;
- a shop: books about history, heritage and local products, writing articles, coloring books, knives, souvenir coin, maps and activity guides for hiking or biking...
- an internet service and a free wifi access
How to get to Mont-Louis?
By train, by car, by bus, by bike, by horse or walking...
By the road:
From Perpignan (80 km) by RN 116
From Toulouse (190 km) by tunnel du Puymorens (6,60€) or by col du Puymorens (205 km) by RN 20
From Toulouse by Quillan (195 km) by RD 118
SNCF Train station of the "petit Train Jaun" (yellow train) Mont-Louis / La Cabanasse (800 m)
Bus for 1 € Conseil Départemental des Pyrénées-Orientales
By the path GR 10 or GR 36
Parking "remparts" - at the foot of the rempart, out of the town, access by RN 116
Parking intown - by boulevard Vauban
To offer a pedestrian aspect we ask you to park on one of these two car parks and let free of cars the streets.
Bureau d'Informations Touristiques
1 rue Emile Zola
66210 Mont-Louis - FRANCE
Tel. : +33 (0)4 68 04 21 97