The Tourist information center takes place under an ancient stone voult of the original military hospital.
6 boulevard Vauban, in town directly on your right hand..
Ours opening hours :
- from April to June, in September: from monday to saturday from 9.30am to 12.30 and from 2pm to 6pm - open on banked holiday
- in July and August every day from 9.30am to 12h30 and from 2pm to 6pm - open on banked holiday
- from October to March: from monday to friday from 9.30am to 12.30 and from 2pm to 5pm
and during french winter holidays from monday to saturday - closed on banked holiday
- Christmas holidays: from December 26th to 29th 10.30am to 12.30 and 1.30pm to 4.30pm and January 2th to 5th 9.30am to 12.30 and 1.30pm to 5pm
We could be closed during these opening hours because you ensure the guided visits. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
You will find:
- free tourist information about the area ;
- a shop: books about history, heritage and local products, writing articles, coloring books, knives, souvenir coin, maps and activity guides for hiking or biking...
- an internet service and a free wifi access
How to get to Mont-Louis?
By train, by car, by bus, by bike, by horse or walking...
By the road:
From Perpignan (80 km) by RN 116
From Toulouse (190 km) by tunnel du Puymorens (6,60€) or by col du Puymorens (205 km) by RN 20
From Toulouse by Quillan (195 km) by RD 118
SNCF Train station of the "petit Train Jaun" (yellow train) Mont-Louis / La Cabanasse (800 m)
Bus for 1 € Conseil Départemental des Pyrénées-Orientales
By the path GR 10 or GR 36
Parking "remparts" - at the foot of the rempart, out of the town, access by RN 116
Parking intown - by boulevard Vauban
To offer a pedestrian aspect we ask you to park on one of these two car parks and let free of cars the streets.